Well my birthday was yesterday! As soon as my birthday has come and gone, it's a sign that autumn is on the approach. I've been feeling a little under the weather, I thought maybe I was just tired but now I
think know I have a stomach bug. Lame! But I spent the morning unpacking a little box of autumn decorations and found my All in a Row table runner!
I forgot how much I loved sewing this! It's so fun & easy, I'm thinking about maybe shrinking the foundation patterns and making a mini All in a Row! That would be cute right?
My version is made with scraps and linen, but imagine how cute it would be in linen and solids? Or hand dyed fabrics? Or all different polka dots and stripes?
I got a few pieces of autumn scrapbook paper this weekend, I have no idea why I love scrapbook paper so much. I buy it and then wish it was fabric ;) I saw this cute pin & thought today I might recover some old cans that we haven't had a chance to recycle.
Today I got my copy of The Farmer's Wife Pony Club from Laurie! She sent Angela & I copies of it, how kind was that? I'm for sure going to start this quilt ASAP, keeping with the scrappy theme. We've been talking about starting a quilt a long for it, I'll let you know what we come up with. The blocks are bigger (8 inches finished), it's a mix of templates, rotary cutting directions and foundation piecing. I wish I could have a won a pony to be completely honest. I'm planning on curling up on the couch with this book, some gatorade and a quilt.
But first..a sneak peek!
AHUH! I'm pretty much dying of excitement! Lindsay is seriously incredible & I can't wait to introduce this quilt and her amazing quilting job to you guys!
Some fun stuff:
- You can pre-order the Farmer's Wife Pony Book from Laurie!
- If you want to make your own All in a Row pumpkin table runner, you can get the pattern here!
- modernacorn is having a free shipping sale! free shipping from now until Friday at noon. I'll be adding new stuff through out the week and will ship Friday afternoon. So I can combine orders. Once I get home from the post office around 4:30 on Friday I'll refund the shipping :) I also finished the last of my custom orders, so shoot me an email if you'd like some custom sewn ones!
- totally in love with this color polish!Stephanie is a BAD influence on my wanting of new colors!
- Once I finish my corn pattern, I'm going to stitch this pear!
- super inspired by this blog and her gorgeous fabric combos! I swear I pin like EVERYTHING she does!
Have a good Tuesday!