I have so much to share with you but I don't even know where to begin!
Ashleigh & I had a craft date last week...two days of silk screening, tiedyeing, yoga bliss! We screen printed Harry Potter themed fat quarters and ate coconut Popsicles. Then! I had a super awesome day with Tracey who is the cutest pregnant girl ever! So.much.FUN!!!! You can see what we did via instagram!
I treated myself to some new embroidery floss. I'm pretty obsessed with Cosmo, it's the best floss ever. I even got a skein of SPARKLE!!!
I absolutely love to embroider, it's one of my favorite things EVER. So! I've decided every Sunday, I'm going to embroider. Stitching Sunday! I'm currently working on Happy Campers! Mollie's patterns are so CUTE and not hard at all. I used the sparkle floss and I have to say...it's incredible to work with! No snags, tangles & it's BEAUTIFUL! I added sparkle to two parts of the embroidery so far, I'll share when it's done.
Here are some other rad stuff for you to check out!
- Farmer's Wife Quilt-a-long! So many have asked how to join! It's simple! Buy the book, sew some blocks, post to our flickr group & add your link to the weekly round up threads!Angela & I post our blocks on Wednesdays, so I'll be blogging again tomorrow with them!
- Rashida is giving away 8!!! yes! 8!!!! paper copies of The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery's pattern, The Cutest Cute Bot! Head over to her blog, say hello, tell her how excited you are about her new book & fabric! And! Enter to win a pattern! Woot!
- I started a Halloween board on pinterest. I'm hoping by the end of the month I'll be able to get started on some Halloween quilts! It's NEVER to early to work on Halloween stuff!
- The Sewing Summit is approaching FAST. I've been hard at work building minis for my lecture. I think it's going to be a really fun event & I hope some of you can come!
- I'm absolutely LOVING Ellen's version of The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery's Hoop Travel Bag! Go tell her how great her hand stitching & fussy cutting skills are!
See you tomorrow!!!