(oops! mistake potholders!)
It's Wednesday & I'm a girl on the run.
Kinda like band on the run, only no band, just one girl...!!!
Deadlines deadlines deadlines! I have some really great projects to finish up this week & I've been really putting some miles on my machine.
This weekend is going to be spent working on a few smaller commissioned sewing projects after I finish a few other big projects by Friday. Then next week I'm starting to prep for a craft show on May 8th! Then we get home & it's our last week in Eureka before we head home for the summer! Holy smokes!
A few quick notes:
- If your interested in ecofriendly cloth products, I'm not sure when or if I'll be restocking any time soon & I appreciate your understanding!
- If your interested in a custom camera strap, tote bag, mug rug, something you may have seen on flickr, please don't hesitate to contact me. I love custom sewing & new challenges! I'm not quite clever enough to link to my email address but I'm pretty sure you can just click any of the contact buttons on the side bar! ;)
And a few things I'm obsessed with lately:
- This class has been great!
- Letterpress week! *huge* inspiration!
- Adobe Illustrator! I spent the afternoon making foundation piecing patterns for a custom quilt I'm working on! Who knew that weird little line tool could be so rad?!
- My quilt shop friends; swinging by & visiting with them is always fun & inspiring, I'm going to miss them to death!!
- I'm thinking of trying this!
- I'm really bummed I missed these!
- I also think this would be really neat to try this summer!
- CAMPING! I want to go like, NOW!
- On the camping note, I'd love to pull one of these behind our Xterra!
- My anniversary is at the end of the month, I'm asking for this!
I hope your having a great week so far!