(two things I'm obsessed with. Cats. And Stars.)
- De-stashing 70% of my fabric. now having the *perfect* fabric stash. It's going to take me months to list it all on etsy.
- Patchwork everything. Especially stars.
- Coming home after a rough day to sit down & make cat coasters. Because it's hard to be grumpy when making cat coasters!
- Seeing people make AMAZING versions of The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery patterns, like, I'm SO excited to see these projects made up, it kills us!!! We now have a flickr pool! I'm stunned by the amazing blog posts that have been written about us, from make something incolororder thesometimescrafter ! If your looking for a last minute gift, mug rugs & toast bffs stitch up FAST!
- Roasted vegetable soups. Cauliflower. Garlic.
- On that note, if your not sure what to ask Santa for this year, I love my immersion blender! It's not expensive and works GREAT! I used it all summer when canning and for soups right now.
- pinterest STILL. I love being able to have all my inspiration in ONE place.
- Does anyone know where I can get adult sized monster slippers?
- A lot of Celebration ale. It's been a LONG & stressful month. Let's just say I've had quite a few nights sitting in the bathtub, reading a book & drinking a beer. And an afternoon at Tres with some pals where I ate my weight in salsa.
- Ocean colored Le Creuset. My heart skipped a beat. You know I'm obsessed with gray. So gray meeting my favorite cookware = holy smokes. My mind was blown. I asked for the tea kettle because I don't have one.
- Re-reading the Millennium Trilogy.
- Netflix on wii. I had no idea! Now I'm re-obsessed with Bones & started watching again from the beginning.
- Pam surprised me with a QSnap frame at work the other day & I REALLY like it! thanks Pam!
- Not feeling Christmas this year. No tree. No lights. Just not into it. I'll give it a try next year.
- I also haven't been sewing until yesterday. A few hand projects here & there. But sitting down & sewing? Meh. Today I have a bunch of stuff to get done.
- Emails to friends who GET it. I really like the feeling of someone out there cheering for me and GETTING what I'm trying to say.
- I think I'd like to make this bag for Ash for a gift.
- The Rain. Normally I hate rain. But it's been pouring all weekend & I've been tucked away inside, drinking hot things, watching Bones and sewing. I hate driving in it though so I've skipped the gym for the first time in a long time.