- Taking more film photos. Just daily snapshots.
- I've been keeping a December Daily. I do them each year and end up finishing them in like, February. This year I'm going low key, just a moleskine with daily notes of each day. I really like it! It's mostly bullet-ed thoughts, very similar to these blog posts.
- I've been re-reading HP6&7 but I've stalled on book 6. It's gotten sad and I'm not in the right mind set for it!
- Wayyy still obsessed with pinterest. There are just so many great things to share!
- I treated myself to a new mug after seeing Rachels I love love love new mugs!
- The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery has lots of great patterns and we've been getting a ton of great feedback on them! If your looking for a last minute gift we suggest the Venti Mug Rug or any of our cute holiday patterns...my current favorite is Snow Love! The best part is, they are instant download PDFs so if your like me and doing a ton of last minute sewing, we've got you covered!
- And the pad shop has a TON on sale & free shipping til Sunday at midnight! Just check out as normal & I'll refund your shipping! Sweet! It's a great time to try cloth at an awesome price! If your interested in custom orders I'll be accepting them again as well!
I hope everyone is having a great start to their December!