- getting up and walking 5 miles on the treadmill
- listening to the same albums on repeat since 5 am (The Avett Brothers, Neil Young, Truth & Salvage Co, The Decemberists)
- caught up on emails & google reader
- pinning on pinterest
- baking beer bread. I added some onions we dehydrated and it's amazing. We'll have grilled cheese & tomato soup for dinner.
- sewing up a storm. getting caught up on obligations. and a little fun something.
- scrap bin organization. deciding what I'll use and what I'll toss. Hoping a certain someone will buy me a metal bucket from Tractor Supply (Ahem, Chop!)
- enjoying some of the flowers Chop got me for Valentine's Day.
- making about oh, 900 lists.
- editing some new patterns. (eep!)
- waiting for my glitter shoes to arrive.
- wanting this fabric so bad it HURTS!
- needing a new pouch for my DS. (maybe an excuse for the new fabric? ;))
- absolutely loving (and a bit stunned by) the generosity of my friend Kristen.
- wishing it wasn't so dang windy! (that's for you Chop!)
- missing Buddy fierce.
- getting excited for tomorrow's pdf of the e-course!
What are you up to today?