Soooo here we are. May 26th.
I'm so curious where the end of April & all of May went?! Oi.
This morning I woke up early, I've been fighting the flu for a few days, had a little granola and promptly dropped my iPhone into my bowl. Of chocolate almond milk. And it was being ok, then suddenly...no sound. 4+ hrs later, I have sound but no ringtones, apps, photos or videos. The videos is brutal because it's all my work for star-y e-course, plus two other e-courses I'm working on.
I am totally addicted to my phone. It's true. It's because my macbook is using Tiger and that is now out of date. I'd buy Snow Leopard but with Chop being to the drs so much in the past few months...we are on a strict budget!
I'm still feeling very...blech. Which is not fun. But here are some fun tidbits of stuff that's going on!
- New exciting things at The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery! Seriously, click that link. It's going to make you smile. It involves The Pumpkins + Rashida Coleman-Hale!
- I'm trying to learn how to crochet...totally inspired by Kate!
- Chop & I celebrated an amazing 5 years of being together on the 25th! We are going on a little adventure this weekend. I love that grump!
- I am obsessed with Blake Shelton's Honey Bee. That was one of the ring tones I lost. It is SUCH a cute song.
- Angela & I are starting the most EPIC quilt-a-long next week...The Farmers Wife Quilt!!!! You'll need the book, as we won't be giving out any of the measurements, just offering moral support & working on this big quilt together! I'm planning on doing mine really scrappy & all from my stash. It's going to be a very long term project & I'd (we'd!!) love it if you joined us! It's a quilt I've wanted to make since Chop got me the book for Valentine's Day. It's amazing and even if you are a "modern" quilter, there is a LOT to be learned from these blocks technically speaking! Plus, no rush, no pressure. This is purely for fun!
Have a great long weekend!!!!