As part of sewmamasews giveaway day I'm giving away THREE cloth panty liners to THREE different commenters! I'll gladly ship international so feel free to enter if you live out of the US!!!
Cloth panty liners are a *great* way of trying cloth pads if your hesitant. They don't have to be worn during your cycle and they are discrete. You can read all about cloth pads here! By clicking that link you can read about how to wash them, how they work, etc! Since a lot of people haven't heard of cloth pads, here's a few things :)
- The snaps on the wings work the same as the sticky adhesive on disposable pads! You simply wrap the wings around your panties as you do with conventional store bought pads!
- They stay in place with their snug fit and their wings! I recommend wearing panties with snug leg bands that you feel comfortable in :)
- Inbetween the two cute fabrics is a hidden layer of bamboo fleece! Bamboo is an amazing fiber and is both absorbant and anti-bacterial!
- Panty liners are a *great* way to try cloth especially if you might be slightly "icked" out with the idea of reusable product! I completely understand! Panty liners are great for ladies who wear liners on a daily basis, imagine the amount of money you'll save plus how your landfill footprint will be decreased! These are also great for the last day of your cycle! Rad!
- These are reversible! Meaning say one day you feel like sea horses! Great! But maybe next week you want mermaids! Even better! Two cute prints on one pad! Sweet!
Here's how you enter:
Comment between today and May 31st with HOW YOU'VE MADE A GREEN CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE!
You can only enter once! Make sure your email address is logged in with your comment! You have to answer the question too :) Feel free to pass this entry along to others!!!
I'm curious to hear all about the ways you've been going green! I personally bring cloth bags to the grocery store, visit the local farmers markets, don't use/buy paper towels, shop local as much as possible, use cloth pads and give cloth presents to friends!!!
Good Luck and I'll see you May 31st when I announce the winners! I'll be using random.org to generate numbers of the comments :) xo
P.S. Thanks so much everyone! If your interested in pads and liners, I only have a few left from yesterdays update so check them out here!!!