A little knitting has been happening lately! Woo hoo! Clearly...pink love is continuing!
I knit my first dish cloth! That's sort of exciting I think?! I used Cascade Pima cotton in a pretty hot pink, the pattern used to be available on Ravelry & I'd downloaded it ages ago but the designer took it down. It was a fast and fun knit! Tardis = LOVE!
This is the first pair of socks I've finished since my Pheasants! Sock knitting hasn't agreed with me lately which is a bummer because I made a grand goal of knitting 12 pairs of socks this year, I think it'll be more like...6 pairs. And that's fine! Even just ONE pair of hand knit socks is special and an accomplishment! There is no greater pleasure than a pair of cute socks!
- My favorite sock pattern- Wendy J's Gusset Sock
- New heel! Fleegle! Super fast, easy and I love the lack of holes! High 5!
- New needles! Karbonz which I ADORED! I used a size 1 with a 32 inch cord from Jimmy Beans Wool. They just worked great for me, incredibly light, pointy, smooth join and not hard on my hands!
- Yarn! Colinette Jitterbug in Paintbox, also from JBW! I call these socks my Lady Rainicorn Socks because they look like her! Mathmatical!
I cast on yesterday for some new socks. These are called...nothing yet! Haha! I can't decide on a pattern! I LOVE these ribbed ones, I haven't knit a pair of plain ribbed socks yet and they just look so squishy and soft!
- Yarn- Becoming Art Agave Fingering in Hummingbird...it reminds me of zombies & halloween! IDK why!
- Needles- Quite possibly my new favorites! The *new* Kollage Squares! They are pointy...like SHARP. And I looooove them. I'm using a size 1 with a 40 inch cord...two at a time. Dreamy!
Have you made a pair of ribbed socks? Which pattern did you use? I'm working with 64 stitches! :):)